Fire Co. 16
Located at 733 E McMillan Street, Fire Company 16 is the oldest standing fire station in Cincinnati. Designed by Samuel Hannaford, it was constructed in 1870. In 1977, a fire damaged the building and its long time resident, Fire Company 16, was disbanded. In our first phase of development, the restaurant owners partnered with a local developer to renovate the building and anchor revitilization efforts along the commercial corridor.
Construction crews completed the rehabilitation of the building in 2014, transforming it into a 1,250 square foot restaurant space with one residential apartment unit above. The $400,000 development project represents a partnership with the Hardman Group, the WHRF and the City of Cincinnati. FC 16 is now the brick and mortar home of Fireside Pizza, which opened in late summer of 2014.